Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our latest Halloween Creations


Well, I finally did it! I've been wanting to be in charge of carving the family pumpkin for a long time. Thanks to Tatum's enthusiasim he helped me take on the task. I must say I thought the task would be a challenge to my strength. I didn't think a pumpkin was hollow, in fact I really didn't know what to expect. My dad was always the one who took charge. We did pretty good with our design and with the overall time completion. Tatum calls it the "Batman".




We were just on a spree of Halloween activities today. Tatum found the pile of activity papers I printed last night and wouldn't let go of playing with the face stickers. Thus, here is the end result of our project. He did a good job at placing the eyes, nose, and mouth on the face. Honestly, I didn't replace any of the stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween!!
    WE loved looking at all the pictures of the boys (and you two), and reading about all the fun you are having. What a great way to see the boys growing up and to know what they are doing. We will have to share them with Grandma Long one of these days. She will really get a kick out of seeing them. Oooops, gotta' go, we have goblins and monsters at the door including our four here in Flag: Kaitlyn, Tyler, Kailey and little Adrianna. We took pictures of them tonight and we will try to send you one. Take care. Give the boys a hug from us. We love you, Auntie and Uncle Russ

    ReplyDelete