I can't believe it. There has been so much learning and fun throughout these past months. I honestly can say I love having my twins, and most of all having the three of them all together. We always get from passerbys ("starers" sometimes) "Oh, I'm sorry., Is it tough?, Good luck.," and whatever other negative batty comment about raising twins. I think Shawn and I have given our fair share of glares and ignoring faces to people. Raising kids period is a challenge in itself. I love my boys and often reply back to people, "No, they're no trouble. They are perfect and the best boys together." It makes them double think their comments. We are truly blessed.


TOP: Tatum
MIDDLE: Noah
BOTTOM: Kyle
The only comparison I have about them is the amount of hair they have at 6 months old. This is the only major difference I see in them. Funny, huh. It amazes me that Tatum had a bushel of hair and was ready for a hair cut. On the otherhand the boys, well, they're still trying to grow it. I guess afterall they had to share an egg.
Wow, Tatum had a ton of hair. Noah and Kyle need to start growing it. Doug's little girl needs help in that department also! She has no hair! I love the pics. All your boys are so cute!
ReplyDelete