O Christmas Tree,
O Christmas Tree,
What happiness befalls me
When oft at
joyous Christmas-time
Your form inspires
my song and rhyme.
O Christmas Tree,
O Christmas Tree,
What happiness befalls me
As you can see, Tatum had a terrific time decorating the tree. He started before I could even give him directions on how to decorate the tree. And one thing I have learned (which is hard for me to do) is to not undo or redo what a child has done for they feel that their efforts are not right enough. So I did resist and the final product of our tree decorating still has these ornaments put on just like this. Shawn and I were able to quickly snatch up some of the decorations before he got to them and were able to balance out the lop-sided decorating. I must say that both Shawn and Tatum got carried away and started putting on any of the ornaments we had. I just couldn't help but fall in love with the end result. *Notice the ring of snowmen in the bottom left of the Christmas tree picture.*
No comments:
Post a Comment