Sunday, May 10, 2009

Life needs to slow down!

Don't you wish sometimes that life would slow down just enough for you to get better, take a breath, and be better prepared.

First off, I have been wanting to post so badly lately, BUT our computer needed a major overhaul done to it. I mean that even our internet pages were no longer pulling up and we kept getting virus pop windows saying this and that and gibbish, gibbish (computer lingo). So we called our favorite tech guy and he performed miracles from heaven to get us going again(really, it probably was just the basic stuff, but Shawn and I are so far from trusting ourselves with computers). Thus, the almost complete absecnce of updated posts for a month. Sorry! :(

Secondly, when you make a life decision that effects the whole family many more decisions start to pop up left and right. So that ended up keeping me and the kids away from our home for a period of three weeks.

Third, upon our arrival back home we began to battle new illnesses. The twins had just finished theirs the week before we came back, so it was Tatum's turn the week we got home, and guess who got it during the next week. I did! I have been so blessed to not have gotten this way for the past year and a half since I was carrying the twins and having to care for them and big brother literally every second of the day. But man, can I tell you I never thought I was going to be able to get my head above the water again. Dishes piled up, toys stayed scattered on the floor, and many times we had quick easy meals, aka cereal.

Well, final the dishes were ALL washed tonight and we are prepared that far for this upcoming week. The boys' clothes are all washed and the living room got cleaned somewhat. Yet, there is still more to do and I hope that we can all get ready for our next trip this coming weekend.

The joy that we are looking forward to is and I have to say it out loud, we are down to a week and a half until we stop buying formula! $25 formula cans will be replaced with $2 gallon milk. And with simple calculations, we will begin to save way more money soon. Wooo-hooo! Hip, Hip, Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment