Monday, June 22, 2009

Walking Adventures


We have been walking on and off already since the beginning of May. Although I would like to say that the off days are due to poor weather (because it truly has been raining a lot!), I get so tired from taking care of the three monkeys. Tatum usually rides his bike, but unfortunately I do not have a picture of him on his bike. I need to get one.


Today, he took off away from us, which is a first, to get down the trail. He was just enjoying his ride. He looks forward to stopping at one of the three parks that are along our walking trail. Hence the photo of him going down the yellow slide.



The twins, well, they just enjoy being outdoors. They love the wagon and couldn't ask for much more. I am glad that they all love to be outdoors. I will get my exercise in if they keep this up. I know Grandma Nalee can attest to this, for she spent a week up here with us and that is all the kids wanted to do.

"Let's go for a walk," mom or grandma would say.
"Go walk," Tatum would say.
"Uh, Uh, Uh (point to door and then cry)," so the twins would say and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment