Friday, April 9, 2010

I know, I know, I know!



It has been a lllllooooonnnnnggg time since I posted about our family. With a mommy busy teaching and a daddy busy with school the kids just go from here to there and do it all with a smile on their faces. Somehow it all works together and our family is lucky to have Heavenly Father's help in keeping our family together.

When we have the time, we try to do the things that our boys like to do. One of those things is just to be outside. They ride bikes, go on walks, pick up whatever is on the ground and find some joy in it, and play on playground equipment. Here is our Easter weekend visit to the park.

Tayden, the wonderful cousin who will play with Tatum and deal with his various "let's do ...." phrases, came along and had fun with all the boys. The "let's do" this time was to race up the ladders and race down the slides to be the first down. Here is Tatum on one of those times.



Noah followed suit and went down the slides to.


He is the more relaxed one about being on the playsets vs. Kyle who inches his way up and down the three steps until he builds enough courage. This is funny because Kyle is the one who climbs on everything else in our home.



I tried to get them all together but the playground was much funner to be doing at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment