Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just Like Mama!


This is a summer story, but none the less so cute to write about. I had gotten a bike this summer for a birthday gift. As the family took turns riding around the yard, Kyle wanted to start riding to. He got on his push bike. Mama got on her bike to take a quick ride down the road. I didn't realize that he was wanting to go until I was on the street side and heard him crying and tugging his bike as quick as he can towards me. He wanted to go, but could not be as fast as mom's pedal bike.

After I came back, I leaned my bike up against the garage and later saw this:




I pointed it out to Shawn and just smiled the biggest smile ever.

To this day, Kyle has learned to pedal a bike. Slow, but doing it. It is so exciting to see that he got it before the cold weather came.

No comments:

Post a Comment