There is nothing more than to be lazy during a summer day. It is already wearing me down. No more waking up at 6:30 (okay . . . really 7ish) to get ready for school. The days just happen when you are teaching and there is a routine. Summer, there is no routine.
The kids miss me more now then when I was teaching. Every minute, the kids are asking, "Where is mommy?" and when I don't answer within seconds the panic sets in, tears swell, and the little boys all begin to cry "mommy!" Oh what can I do?
Well, besides those two parts my days sure have been busy. I am glad that I have three boys and that they keep me moving often. So let the summer begin AND the screaming, the horse playing, the crying from injuries, the "I'm hungry" cries, and "let's go, mom!"
Post pics of all the fun things you do this Summer, plus I wanna see how grown your little guys have gotten!
ReplyDelete