Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Little of Kyle

Kyle, like Noah, has been drooling a lot. I think that those little pearlies are coming in again. I hope that it does not bring the boogie noses again, especially for Kyle. He doesn't sleep to well when he goes through this. He has lately been crawling toward me a lot to be held. This is his first time ever to do this. I must be his source of comfort for now as he goes through his pain.

He is a go getter. I worry more so with him about being in the crib. I think he will be my "escape-e". I hope that he is not watching Tatum. Tatum has been in there room a lot lately and thinks it is the neatest thing to climb in and out of their cribs. So I'm sure they will all get into trouble one day. (By the way, Tatum has already asked to have his brothers put in there with him at the same time.)

Kyle likes to sit up more than lay down in his crib and therefore I have to relie him down to go to sleep. That is painful since he cries for me. But on the other hand, when I go in to get him he lowers his head down just a little to locate me through those bars. Than he pulls himself up on to his knees and shines those vampire teeth at me. And if he can get away with it he will try to dig those teeth into the railing of the crib. That stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment